Monday, August 10, 2009

My First Blog

Hello All! And that means my only follower - Jackie ( who I call Woman)! Until I have other followers, I will be blogging just for you, Woman!

After watching Julie & Julia, I decided I wanted to blog too! After all, I too, am writing a recipe book. It is called Nana's Winter Recipes - Chilis, Soups and Stews. (I'm probably going to revise the title). Any suggestions will be appreciated. My book also includes breads and desserts - all comfort-type foods you would love to eat on a winter's day. These are recipes that I have been cooking (and creating) since I was newly married (at age 16). And since I am now 63 (& almost 64) you can see that I have a lot of experience! I have typed 90+ recipes so far and plan on 100 recipes in total.

I am also working on a website called nanas-holiday-recipes.com which is going very slowly. My goal is to tell a little bit about each holiday - how, when and why it began - and to share with my readers at least 6 of my very best (& favorite) recipes to help you celebrate each holiday. As my website progesses, and I add more recipes, I will let you all know. If you would like to see the recipes I have posted so far, just check out my website! (www.nanas-holiday-recipes.com). I know I have a LONG WAYS TO GO, so please bear with me.

Thank you Woman for setting up my blog for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love you Woman!!! I think it will be a GREAT blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti!
    I'll be following you too ;-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete