Wednesday, August 19, 2009

90 degrees - sigh!

I have absolutely no energy when it's hot! All I feel like is sitting here at the computer drinking iced coffee (thought the caffeine would get some energy going!) I expect a call any minute saying my newest grandchild is born. Today is my daughter-in-law, Beth's due date and what do you know??? She is in labor and at the hospital with her epidural already in effect! Annnnnnnnnnd, Ha Ha, my husband's ex wife left already for her vacation in Hawaii so we won't have to put up with her there while we are visiting Beth, Jon, and the baby in the hospital.

I am actually hoping she doesn't give birth for awhile since I don't want to drive up to Evergreen Hospital (picking up my mother-in-law, Gloria, first in Issaquah) until it cools down this evening.
We are STILL without air conditioning in our car. I thought we were going to have it fixed this morning. I was so HAPPY!!! BUT, my hopes were dashed when I brought it into Midas for my 10:30 appt. The manager said he would have called me except he didn't have my phone number. It turned out that their a/c expert had cut his finger to the bone on a piece of equip. yesterday and was going to be off work for a week. The guys that were there tried their best for 2 hours to figure it out, but to no avail. But at least they didn't charge me! I have another appt. on Friday when another a/c expert will be brought in from one of their other shops. He is researching what might be wrong as we speak.

The only good thing about sitting in Midas for 2 hours was that I got to read my Julie & Julia book. I love it soooooooo much!

1 comment:

  1. This is your 5th post! :-)

    ★ Congratulations you little blogger ★

    Thats to bad about the delay on fixing your cars ac. :-(

    ♥ A new baby is such a blessing ♥

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete